ZENING Retreat helps you get rid of mental pressure, constant anxiety and worries. The program helps you slow down, switch your mind off, to reconnect to your inner being and to open up the hidden stores of energy inside you. The program helps you change your very nature to being calm under any circumstances.
Modern life and competitive pressures
have made us participants in a rat race where we think the only way to survive is to run faster and farther than the others. This constant strife takes a heavy toll on the best and brightest individuals in high responsibility professional jobs.
Stress and pressure of work and work-personal life imbalances
affects our physical, mental and spiritual health. Stress corrodes our health, happiness and well-being. Stress is the biggest cause of illness and unhappiness for modern professionals.
Yoga and meditation are time tested techniques
in this direction and we have teamed them with nature immersion experience of our resort, music and dance, natural nutritious food to make this program an essential for urban souls trapped in stress.
What is included in Weekend Retreat:
- Two nights stay, or early checkin, late checkout accommodation
- Meals: 3 Healthy set meals
- Personal/ individual consultation by prior appointment
- Breathing Techniques
- Spa Massage Treatments
What is provided
- Guests are provided one change of linen towels, beach towels, blankets and quilts per week.
- Rooms are air conditioner cooled and heated.
- Yoga mats, towels, blocks, blankets are provided free of charge.
- All indoor yoga areas are air conditioned as required.
Our Instructor Lina Logvin
Lina is a wellness coach with 8 years experience of teaching life-changing practice of yoga. Lina provides gentle guidance in Hatha yoga, Vinyasa & Nidra Yoga. Her coaching goes further into guided meditation. She gives in-depth understanding of breathing techniques. She works with her groups in adopting the right diet for weight management, for body types, in introduction to herbs and essential oils and more of holistic wellness lifestyle.
Lina believes “Yoga helps me recognize who I am, what is in my body. What are my feelings? Also yoga relieves me to release my diseases, grief, worries, anger and to find myself, to understand people and this world. With YOGA I am free, light, happy, opened and natural. There are no limits of perfection, so I am always studying and learning YOGA. “ She shares this gift with the world through yoga and wellness workshops.
Yoga at ZENING
The environment at ZENING is natural, peaceful, calm and the setting is perfect for yoga and meditation. A yoga holiday has a deeply calming effect on body and mind.
ZENING Yoga Retreat is for those who wish to use their holiday to start a journey towards wellness.
Sessions evolve and greater personal care and attention is given to each participant as instructors get to know them and their goals better.
There is no hurry and no rush – our instructors are always happy to give personal attention and care to help you in your personal goals. Our holidays are ideal for all levels of yoga ability and understanding, including beginners. Our teachers are all highly regarded, with many years’ experience, and tend to teach a balanced mix of styles that they have created for themselves and destination yoga guests.
- Rates are quoted in Euros and are inclusive of VAT.
- Rates subject to possible changes without prior notice.
- You are recommended to buy your own private active holiday insurance policy.
- You are responsible for your own health and fitness level and should join a yoga retreat or program only if you are fit and able for it. In case of doubt please ask your personal doctor for advice. We do not provide medical advice.
- Check-In time is 3 pm and Check-Out Time is 11 am. If you expect to arrive early or leave later, you may notify us in advance by email.
- Private Spa Access is by appointment only. Please pre-book Spa at least 1 hour in advance.
- Group Wellness retreat spa access is at appointed hours only.
- Early check-in charges: To guarantee a room any time prior to 9 am, 50% of the 1st night charge will be levied.
- Late check-out charges: To guarantee the room any time beyond 6 pm, 50% of the previous night’s charge will be levied.
- Short stay no refund ( retreat rate is fixed for 7 nights or less )
- No credit.
- Reservations are transferable for same period.
All confirmations are subject to prepayment, receipt of a credit card authorization form or wire transfer.
Full payment must be received in order to confirm the reservation.
- All cancellations must be made in writing by post/email/fax. The hotel applies the following charges:
- For cancellation 7 – 30 days before arrival 50% of full amount is charged as penalty.
- Cancellation more than 31 days before arrival 100 Euro cancellation fee is charged.
- 0 – 7 days before arrival 100% of full amount is charged and no refund provided.
- No show & early check out Charge 100% of full amount.
- Cancellation of additional treatments within 24 Hrs 50% of the treatment cost.
- Fitness, dance, pilates, aqua yoga, zumba sessions are subject to change and availability and not guaranteed.
- Prices do not include flight bookings or extras.
Akamanthos Avenue, PO Box 66154, Latchi, Polis Chrysochous, Cyprus 8820
+357 26 332 777
+357 96 29 8410
+357 26 030 249
Long, Lat: 35.038072, 32.397459